This last week has been simply wonderful. I enjoyed being home with the kids all week and not having to stress about school. It was nice having them home much of the week due to minimum days and thanksgiving break.
Thanksgiving day was spent at my mom's house; visiting with family and eating all the traditional delicious thanksgiving foods were the highlights. I was too busy relaxing to get any good pictures of the day.
The day after thanksgiving we took off to San Diego to stay the night in the same fun hotel that we stayed in last year. My in-laws made it a good time with a fun scavenger hunt for the kids and a fun game of bunco at the hotel. I have to mention that Capri was the big bunco winner, we were so proud (since the prize was a bag of licorice :) We also went out for dinner, and had a great breakfast at the hotel in the morning.
Thanksgiving day was spent at my mom's house; visiting with family and eating all the traditional delicious thanksgiving foods were the highlights. I was too busy relaxing to get any good pictures of the day.
The day after thanksgiving we took off to San Diego to stay the night in the same fun hotel that we stayed in last year. My in-laws made it a good time with a fun scavenger hunt for the kids and a fun game of bunco at the hotel. I have to mention that Capri was the big bunco winner, we were so proud (since the prize was a bag of licorice :) We also went out for dinner, and had a great breakfast at the hotel in the morning.
Here's Grandpa assisting Julia and Capri with their golf swing...not sure it helped much.
Need a ball mom?
All the kids down by the bay across from our hotel.
We are looking forward to this upcoming month of more celebrations, which means more time with those we love.
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had fun! ALSO, I just saw your "Baby #4" announcement! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!
what a great tradition! LOVE san diego! those children of yours are so darling! what cuties! how are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment