Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Can she stay this sweet please?

I don't know if its because she is such a good baby or if its because she is my fourth child and now I know how fast they grow up, but I am enjoying London soooooooo much!!! I just want her to stay this little and sweet forever! If anyone knows how to freeze time please let me know :)
I can't resist those sleepy smiles, can you?

So peaceful


She loves her paci, which helps mommy :)


I just want to kiss these little feet when I see them



Finally her eyes are open :)

Again, just want to love this girl up!!!


Its hard to believe that London has only been here with us for 3 1/2 weeks. It feels so natural to have her as part of our family. She is a blessing to have, and we are grateful for her.

London, mommy loves you more than words can tell.


6 comments:

Michelle said...

She's so tiny and cute!! Precious.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Joanna she is so gorgeous. I love the shot with her eyes open.

Lizzie C. said...

Beautiful! This is such a sweet little tribute, I love it.

Anthony and Lindsay Dayton said...

Amazing Pictures

Jenny said...

Baby London is so beautiful. Great pictures!!!!!

Haley Dennis said...

Awwww!!! I love these pictures! Such a nice addition to your wonderful family! :)