Saturday, June 12, 2010

Many faces of London

This week London has started to smile. I did capture a few good pictures of it on my phone, but haven't got it with my camera yet. Here are just a few of her other faces that we love almost as much as her adorable smile.
Just kickin' back and relaxing

A little eyebrow action. She can get her eyebrows going at times and looks just like her dad when she does it.


Almost captured the smile, but not quite. Still a cute one :)

Is that a little grin?
We are enjoying her so much. Hard to believe that the 2 month mark is approaching so swiftly. She is such a good baby, which makes mommy's life a lot easier than it could be. Although being a mommy of 4 has proved challenging, I love it!!!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

so cute! It's always special having a new baby around.

Alex Monroe said...

Can I even tell you how much I want to meet this little one? She's just so adorable!