My beautiful cousin Abby was sealed to her husband Jesse. She looked gorgeous with her pearls and a feather in her hair- so classic!!! Capri was so happy to get a picture with the bride.
It is always wonderful to go back to the temple where Kirk and I were sealed. Now, almost 9 years later we have come so far and gone through so much together. We agree that our children are our greatest accomplishments.
Capri, Dad, Grandma Monroe, London, Me, Bruin and my Mom
The reception was held in my Aunt and Uncle's beautiful backyard. It was fun visiting with all my family on this joyous occasion. Can't wait for the next reason to head down.
And of course the boys had a blast on the dance floor! I was cracking up watching them dance to Justin Bieber and Micheal Jackson. I had to drag Bruin off of the dance floor when it was time to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment