Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Lego Land Adventure

A FIRST TIME TRIP TO LEGO LAND!!!


The kids were so excited. We dropped of London and started our day.

Of course they chose the police car for the photo op :)
They loved driving the cars and each got their own drivers licence. I was impressed by Hudson's driving skills. He was a natural! The other two, not so much. Bruin tailgated Capri the whole time and even hit her bumper a couple times.


Hudson's picture posing cracks me up!
Then daddy and the kids did this race ride. Kirk was so serious about pumping that firetruck down the track. I think he was out of breath in this picture. Pretty funny I got Kirk to take a picture in a firetruck!



It was getting a little warm, so we took a time out to get our suits on and give the water park a try. Bruin and Capri loved the water slides, Hudson and I had fun cooling off, and Kirk just soaked up the heat on the bench on the sideline.

Back in our clothes we went and tried the 4D movie. Again, Hudson cracking me up with his pose. Gotta love that kid!

Bruin wasn't quite tall enough to ride this one solo, but after we stuck a rolled up sock under his heel he was just the right size. I forget who told me that tip, but thanks! We tried it for Hudson on another ride, but it doesn't work quite the same with sandals, haha!







We ended our day checking out the Aquarium. We loved the sting rays and sharks. It was a great day with just our little family. I love seeing my kids try new places and see new things. Its been a great summer full of fun and memories, and I'm not ready for them to go back to school yet. We still have two more weeks, so we will make the best of it :)

3 comments:

Lizzie C. said...

Leonard loves Legoland. We've been 3 times and each time he just has a blast and we spend a good chunk of our day at the cars so he can drive around. I had to laugh about that sock trick, we may have to try that one day, because they are crazy about their height requirements there. I've never seen a place more zealous. I"m glad you guys had a blast.

Stephanie Salmon said...

You are so cute for not wanting your kids to go back to school. That shows that you're a good mom! Most mom's can't wait to get their kids back in school. I've heard a lot about Lego Land but I've never been there. Looks pretty fun! I'm impressed you brought swimming stuff for your whole family...what a chore. :)

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to take my kids there, looks like fun!