Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunday Hike

A couple weeks ago I went with 2 of my friends on a Saturday morning hike at some close by hills. I thought it would be fun to go as a family. So, on Sunday in between our church's General Conference sessions we decided to take the kids on a short hike. I love bringing the kids outdoors away from electronics and just enjoy the beautiful things that God has created for us to enjoy.

How sweet is it that my oldest two still like to hold hands? (Please excuse the bedhead on Capri, since we didn't have to go out of the house that morning we did not care for the mane :) haha!


Daddy loves when London reaches up and yells for him to hold her. She's always happy in Daddy's arms, and it makes me smile to see them together.

We sat here on this bench and watched some birds, lizards, and a little gopher who kept popping his head out of a hole to check us out. It was a fun little outing which we will do again in the near future.

No comments: