Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!


I can't believe that we just booked another cruise and we will be leaving in just over 2 months! I am feeling so spoiled and a little guilty about it, but heck why not enjoy the opportunity when it flies your way? I've got to start working off these holiday pounds so I can gain it all back again eating all the yummy food I want for a whole week! The best part is I won't have to lift a finger to cook it!

I feel so blessed to have an awesome aunt who is willing to take care of Hudson (the terror) and Capri while Kirk and I enjoy some "adult time." Now I've just got to find a friend out there willing to take Bruin (he has already placed his requests), so we will see which great friend out there is willing to help out (could it be you)?

7 comments:

Joey Shepherd said...

Happy birthday to you! I wish I was going on a cruise. Have fun when you go!

the monroe family said...

happy birthday joanna & bruin!!

Michelle said...

That's so not fair. I hate you. :)

Please enjoy... said...

hope you'll enjoy it... you deserve it!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! So have you already had your birthday or will you be celebrating it on your cruise? Have fun!

The Moss' said...

Hey I hope that you had a Happy Birthday Joanna!

The Moss' said...

Hey I hope that you had a Happy Birthday Joanna! Wow, a cruise, that's exciting! You and Kirk are the traveling couple lately (I'm jealous :) )