Taking the kids to several Christmas parties, and taking pictures with all of the Santas. This is the best one I have of all 3 of them on a Santa's lap.
The picture below is Capri in the front row of a Christmas performance. She cracked me up when she wanted to go up on stage at my mother-in-law's ward Christmas party. She stood right in the front and performed the ultimate lip sync. This is not the first time she has lip synced either. Almost anytime she sings in front of a big group it is so obvious that she is pretending to know all the words. Kirk and I can't help laugh when the primary performs in our ward because Capri is right in the front opening her mouth so wide, but not singing a thing. Its quite entertaining to say the least. The best part is when she comes down and asks us "did I do good?" Of course I have to say, "you were the best one up there, you knew all those words!" She will just nod and smile... until next time.
This is the kids playing the Christmas cake walk game at the Salmon family Christmas party. Kirk's aunt had this game and a game of pin the star on the Nativity scene for the children. She is going to be a fun grandma one day!
We also had a great time last week at Knott's Berry Farm with our friends the Jenks. We didn't really take any pictures at Knott's, but here we are afterward at Outback. Tiff and I sat together so our husbands wouldn't be staring right at the basketball game that was on, but it ended up that doing so caused them to be straining harder to see the television a little further away. We had some an evening of crazy rides & screaming, delicious food, and some good laughs.
This is the one picture that got us laughing pretty good. These two are so funny when they are together. They will do just about anything to get us girls laughing- including posing behind this chicken with their faces only inches apart.
I love this stress free life. I am not looking forward to January when I start my 3 week intersession course. On the other hand, I am looking forward to getting my bachelor degree. If all goes as planned I should be done by this time next year... HOORAY!!!!
3 comments:
Yes, stress free. I get to experience this for the next two weeks as well! It looks like you all are making the most of the Christmas season. Love the picture of Capri at her Christmas program. At least it looks like she is singing! Too cute.
Looks like you had fun at Knott's. Thanks for rubbing it in...... :)
Hudson is getting so big, what a doll. I can't believe how much Bruin looks like Kirk as a little guy, he looks just like his Daddy in our little kid family videos. Knott's sounds like fun, I haven't been there for so long! Have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment