Sisters: Joanna, Janell (aka bday girl), and Joy
For about 16 years we shared a room, had an imaginary line down the center, and had nothing in common. Now its impossible for me to find a negative thing about her, in fact, she's my BEST FRIEND!!! I call her when I need anything; advice, a listening ear, a positive outlook on something, a babysitter, or even a shopping or workout partner. I can't imagine my life without her. I feel so blessed to be related to her twice and I'm proud to call her sister, sister-in-law, and Best Friend.
I love you Janell!!!
So, when all Janell wanted for her birthday was to get together with some of her friends at Glen Ivy Day Spa I was there! She and 2 of her friends were celebrating their 30th all within a few weeks of each other, so it was quite a good group of us. If you haven't had those nachos at Glen Ivy you are missing out!
On a side note: if any one goes to the Glen Ivy in Corona, I must know if you see a short bald guy sitting in the mud pit covered with mud. He's been there the last 2 times I've been there, and its creeping me out a little.
Last year at Glen Ivy- just my BFF and I
Midnight viewing of Twilight
Being silly on the swings together
7 comments:
You guys are so cute! Sisters are the best, aren't they??
That really was a fun day- can't wait to do it again!
I'm envious of your relationship! I wish I had a sister!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
wow you guys have sucha good relationship. i had such a good tome camping with you thanks again
p.s. happy birthday janell
Hey, I still have a gift certificate to go. Will you all join me sometime? I don't want to be alone when I meet the weird man! Yikes!! Love you Joanna!
You know it MOM!!! Give me an excuse to take a day off and I find a way. Just let me know when so we can get it on the calendar!
Jo, that was such a nice post. It totally made my b-day to read that. Got me all teary eyed! I love you too!
Post a Comment