Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Excitement.....

Over Hudson's new shirt
Mom: "Who's gonna be a good big brother."
Hudson: "I"

BUT....I've been catching him with his fingers crossed We'll have to wait until April to see....

22 comments:

Janell said...

I love it!
I'm so happy for you!
And I promise... you will finally get your turn to be prego without me. (although it appears you have many, many other prego buddies already :) )

Danielle said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you!! What great news- you guys are such a cute family!

The Okamoto Clan said...

What?!?! Well I'm glad I was checking FB tonight and saw your exciting news!!! Congrats future mama of 4! That's great...hope you're feeling well and not working too hard with school and all! Take care!

Arica said...

oh congratulations cousin! how exciting! i'm sure he'll live up to the shirt's claim. (:

Nora's world said...

congrats!! I guess I should stop Thinking about giving you back your maternity clothes and actually DO it. I hope you are feeling ok.

Laura said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Trenda said...

Wow! I can't believe you are pregnant with your fourth kid. It seems like just yesterday you were a little girl playing soccer! :) Good luck with the new addition. . . what a lucky baby to have you as a mommy!

Please enjoy... said...

your pregnant? congratulations!

Chris said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

congratulations! i'm so excited!

Lizzie C. said...

That is so cute, and I am so happy for you. I have to laugh because I was wondering if Janell was going to come up pregnant or if she already was this time around...hahaha I guess not!

Kim L. said...

YAY! Congrats! So excited for you guys!

Michelle said...

Aawww... congrats! How exciting!! I hope you are feeling ok. I know you are doing school still. Keep us updated when you know if its a boy or girl : )

Rachel Garces said...

Fantastic, I'm so happy for you. Hope you are feeling well. Let me help you if you need it.

Michelle said...

Congrats Joanna!! I can't imagine having a fourth...I'm so overwhelmed with 3! haha That's GREAT news!

Tiffany J said...

No doubt this new addition will be as cute as the rest! Congratulations!!

Anthony and Lindsay Dayton said...

Congratulations were so excited for you!

Melanie Burk said...

Yay!!!!! I am so excited for you! I never imagined we would have a child about the same time :) How exciting! You are such a great mom already with such cute kids, I can't wait to see what this little baby looks like.

Ashley said...

Awe....so cute! Congratulations!! How exciting!! That's cute Hudson is so excited too!!

ERIN said...

OMG congrats!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you. Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!!!!!!!

Sheralie said...

That is wonderful news! How exciting. Are you feeling okay?

Ciara Slider said...

congrats! that's so great! i love the shirt!