Sunday, December 27, 2009

Surprise Graduation Party

My wonderful husband planned this surprise graduation dinner party for me at BJs. I thought he might be planning something, but I didn't realize it was coming so soon. It was great to be with so much of my family and a few friends to celebrate my college graduation. I really can't believe I made it here and that I officially have my bachelor degree. Wow, its been a long 3 1/2 years of hard work. I couldn't have done it without all the family and friend support. I am so thankful to everyone who supported me and helped with the children over and over again.


Me and the man who pulled off the surprise.

The Salmon clan (aka babysitting crew) They are awesome!


Kirk and I, Joy and her boyfriend Chris, Russell and Mom, and Steve and Tiffany Jenks (little Ashton too in the baby carrier)

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Congrats on graduating!!! What a fun surprise and what a sweet husband!

Ciara Slider said...

congrats! that is so great! i'm sure your so happy it's over! i can't wait til i hit that day, i want to get my bachelors too! one day, but congrats and way to go!!

Please enjoy... said...

congrats! and ps i would love to come visit you and see your place. i need some playdates or i'll go kookoo. :)