Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visiting Santa

Our ward put on a nice little Christmas Breakfast and the kids were able to see Santa. I love it because we don't have to take them to the mall to sit on Santa's lap.


Here is a shot before breakfast began. I love this picture because it captures their personalities so well.
All 3 with Santa.


Capri in deep discussion with Santa. She was smiling so big when she first sat on his lap that Santa asked, "Why are you so happy?" She replied in the sweetest voice, "because I love you." She is seriously the sweetest child I know. She will make a great mom one day, and I know she will be a great help when the baby arrives in April. I as blessed to have her as a daughter. I know she will bless the lives of many over the years.

Hudson wasn't so sure about Santa, but he was willing to sit on his lap and smile for a picture once he saw candy was involved. He still refused to look at Santa.
It didn't take him long to see if being brave and sitting on Santa's lap was worth it. He ate the whole candy cane, and part of the wrapper too. He never ceases to keep us laughing.
We are enjoying all the Christmas festivities.



1 comment:

Alex Monroe said...

Happy birthday to the cutest little cousin ever! Also, I saw it on a food network special, doing it on thursday. I'll post results and the how to instructions. :)