Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcoming London

London Elaine
April 23, 2010, 12:32am
7 lbs. 2 oz., 20.5 inches


Proud big brother holding his sister for the first time



Capri couldn't be more happy to finally have a sister. I can tell she is going to be my big helper.


Hudson touching London's little fingers. He's getting used to the idea of keeping her around- I'm so proud of him.

I am looking forward to the new adventures as a mother of four. Each new child is such a blessing. London has already brought so much joy into our lives in few short days.



11 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww congrats she is beautiful!

Heidi said...

CONGRATS!

Markus said...

so happy for you! congraz again!!

Melanie Burk said...

congrats!! I am so happy for you! you are such a good mother. What a lucky girl to be sent to your family.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, your baby is HERE! So weird since we have been pregnant "together" this whole time and I still feel like I have so long before my little girl will arrive. London came on my birthday. Wahoo!!! Congrats Joanna.

Jenny said...

She is so cute!!! Congratulations again.

Sarah Hull said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!! I LOVE her name too!

The Kneeland Family said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie! I hope you are feeling well.

Bladh Familia said...

abosolutely adorable joanna! Shes as tall as parker!!!

Lizzie C. said...

Awwww, Joanna...she looks so sweet. Can't wait to meet her.

Sheralie said...

I hope you can unplug the phone and sleep a little so you can enjoy such a special time. Love to you all and all of your darlings.