This year my kids are so excited to be at a new school and looking forward to the new experiences that they will encounter. It was so nice that the school arranged a meet and greet with their teachers the week before school so they could feel more comfortable on the first day. Here is Bruin with Miss Arroyo.
And, Capri with Miss Judd. We have to keep correcting her because Capri forgets and calls her Miss Juggs- haha!

This is their first year with uniforms, a unique and expensive change. I am learning to appreciate it though- it makes the mornings go so much smoother for our family.

What school has princess Belle to greet you on your first day? Capri was sooooo excited!

Here is my big girl on her first day of first grade. I was sad to let her go for the entire day. My sister called me jokingly and asked if I missed the kids. I surprised her when I said I really missed Capri. I miss having her positive attitude, smiles, and hugs all day long. I'm so glad that she is loving school and enjoying that 2 of her best friends from her kindergarten also made the switch to the Charter school.

While I was getting Capri's picture taken with Belle, this handsome boy had no fear and had made way to his classroom. Luckily I caught up with him and said bye before his first day as a second grader. Boy is he looking big!

We are so excited for this opportunity they have this year. Bruin has just begun his Italian class and is excited about starting Music soon too. His favorite part of school is the gameroom they have with the Wii. Capri's favorite part of school is playing on the playground and running around with her friends. She informed me that there are some boys that enjoy chasing her now. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. When Capri was a newborn and Bruin was not quite 2 years old yet, it seemed like they would never grow up. Now they are away from me for most of the day, so I treasure every moment that I have to teach them and love them.
4 comments:
Italian classes and Wii? That's pretty awesome.
wow, what school is that? They look so cute in their uniforms!
What school are they going to? They both look so cute!
Aren't they adorable in their little uniforms! Its just a charter school that opened here in our city. We were put in a lottery to get in and they got chosen. They just love it so far.
Post a Comment