I have been married for 9 years now to one of the most wonderful men around. I realized this year that Kirk has been a part of my life for about 1/2 of my lifetime thus far! When I was only 15 I spotted this handsome young man and knew I had to have him :)
We have accomplished some wonderful things this year together. At the top of my list this year is me completing my bachelors degree, and having our 4th child! So we decided to celebrate.
We booked a room up in Big Bear for a night, and this is the view from our room.

The Knickerbocker inn was a fun little place to stay. Our room was over 700 square feet, had a beautiful view and my favorite is the spa tub. The dinner there was delish!

We enjoyed the relaxing feel and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. Thank you Kirk for being there for me and supporting me in all that I want to do. You take wonderful care of our family and I admire and respect you in so many ways. I'm looking forward to making many more memories with you. Next year we enter the double digets, so we will make it another trip to remember :)
1 comment:
9 years is something to celebrate!! Congratulations you guys!!
Post a Comment