Monday, October 25, 2010
London 6 Months!
Its hard to believe that London has already made it half way to 1 year! At 6 months old she is still just such a happy girl. She is easy going on every level, which is so helpful when she is the youngest of 4!!! She sleeps all night, usually takes 2 naps a day, but it doesn't bother her when I forgo her nap for an emergency shopping trip or wake her up mid-nap to go pick up the kids from school. I love everything about her, and she brings so much joy to our home.
She is almost getting a hang on the sitting thing this month. I'm thinking that by the end of the month she will have mastered it.
London enjoys being on her tummy more now that she can turn in circles and reach things that she wants. She is getting really strong and even starting to tuck her knees under now. Its not going to be long before she is really moving. I'm enjoying every moment of low mobility- no rush!!
During the days London, Hudson and Mommy enjoy our time together. Hudson is really good to her and loves sharing his toys as you can see. Hudson can get in his words, "wondon" laughing by jumping around and talking to her.
London loves taking baths with her big sister. Capri holds onto her tight and is so helpful. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful, happy girl in our family. We love you LONDON ELAINE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, time really does fly, I can not believe she is 6 months already. She is so sticken cute, Love her adorable smile.
She's got the best smile!! Happy 6 Months Lil' London!!
Post a Comment