I found an awesome deal for a night at the Blue Lantern, the place we loved so much when we went away in January before London was born, so I snatched up a room as quick as I could. I hoped that family would help us out so Kirk and I could get away for a night, and like always they stepped up to the plate and took the kids for us. Here are a few pics from our night away.
Grubbing on the yummy breakfast
Ready for a bike ride. Gotta mention it was way easier this time without a 6 month pregnant belly!

Before we left we went down to the beach to sit on the rocks. There were tons of huge rocks stacked in crazy ways. This was one of my favorites.

I decided we ought to add our own to the mix. I went with a few peitite rocks.

And, Kirk went with some huge boulders. Reinforces that men and women are very different, but that makes it all more fun :)
I love spending time with my man with no distractions. Its much needed once in a while. Still can't believe I got so lucky to marry such an awesome man and that I get to spent the rest of my life with him.
1 comment:
i'm glad you had time together with just the two of you. it's so rare to come by when having kids...
yet, it's soo important!
Post a Comment