Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

What a fun season its been. We've been enjoying the cooler weather and doing lots of fun things as a family and with our friends. Here are my four favorite kids all dressed and ready for one of our many parties. A witch, a little lady bug, and 2 ninjas.

I don't quite understand the whole point of carving pumpkins, its a lot of work for something you have to throw away the next day or so. I figure if it makes my kids this happy then its worth it :)

Thanks to Auntie Kristi for helping the kids with their pumpkins, made everything a whole lot more fun and much easier too.


London with one of her silly faces, she's such a character these days. She's very friendly, very curious, and lots of trouble, but we love her more than anything!

Hudson and his friends Zander and Isaiah after their Tiny Tots Halloween Parade



5 good friends who's husbands all work with my hubby. Wish we all lived closer, its so nice being around gals who can relate so well to my life.

More good friends at the Halloween party. I'm so grateful for good friends. My hubby wasn't able to come to the party, so 2 of my friends were good sports and included me in their little "gang" so I wouldn't feel so alone.




Happy Halloween!

No comments: