My sweet Capri is growing up, the big 7. This year I didn't even get to plan the birthday party. She had it all planned out. She knew which friends she wanted and what she wanted to do. I was tempted to try to sway her, but then I realized that a night at Scandia and a little sleepover would make her dreams come true. So we did exactly what she wanted.
A round of miniature golf with her cute friends, Victoria, Julia, and Kayla.
She couldn't wipe this cute smile off her face all night.
They rode on everything. Kirk and I were cracking up watching them try to maneuver these little boats.
And we couldn't believe these 3 weren't afraid to ride on this Cliff Jumper ride, seriously I would've been nervous to ride (one friend wasn't as brave and skipped this one)
Funny faces for the fun night
Of course a kid's idea of a perfect night wouldn't be complete without kids meals!
The one thing I did get to do is make my 7 year old a birthday cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment