Monday, May 7, 2012

After Easter and London's Bday

Our Easter fun continued when Grandpa Mark came to visit. The Salmon kids all ran off in all directions to find what he brought for them.
After the loot was all collected we somehow got them to all sit for a picture with Grandpa
It was also a perfect time to celebrate this little stinker face turning two.  Gotta love that smile, haha!
After Grandpa came and went we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Heaps' house for another birthday celebration.  London, Joy, and Trey were the birthdays this month, so we celebrated them all!
On London's official birthday, April 23rd, we were lucky enough to catch both sets of Grandma and Grandpas to come over for a birthday dinner.  I think London enjoyed being the center of attention.  What a lucky little girl to have 2 wonderful Grandmas.
After dinner we sang to London and snapped a family photo.  You may be able to tell that I spend all evening preparing myself for this photo op haha!  With my Kiss me I'm Irish bright green shirt :)  A goofy picture, but its all of us as we are, so I think its great.
We ended the evening with some horsey rides on Grandpa Salmon, he's always such a trooper.  Who would have known this guy just turned 60?
Happy Birthday London.  We all love you!!!

No comments: