Monday, May 7, 2012

Women's Conference 2012

What a unique opportunity to jump in the van with all the Salmon sisters and wonderful mom and head to Utah to attend Women's Conference at BYU! We stayed at Aunt Kathy's this year, which was so nice.
We enjoyed delicious food, lots of laughing, wonderful talks, and being with our Utah family and with each other.  Two of my best friends from home were also there, so I spent one of the days taking classes and having lunch with them too. Can't believe I didn't end up with one picture!  
Erika and I waiting for a class to get started.  I'm so lucky to have her as a sister!
Here is another one of my favorite people, don't know how I would live without her.  Best friends and sisters, what could be better?  NOTHING!
One evening we got to hang out with lots of the family and eat at Kneaders- a yummy sandwich place.  Cousin Jamie has these two cute girls- love them!!! I was declared Emmie's bestie after I proposed I do her hair and makeup. I ate up every moment with them.
Here we are trying to look cool while riding a "wave" in Utah, did we succeed?  
LOL! Maybe Candace did :)
We also got to meet sweet red headed Kate.  We played a little game of tag in the house and got them in trouble.  Whoops!!
The last night at nearly midnight a couple of the sisters requested a last minute run to the Creamery. I was stuffed to the brim, but didn't want to miss a moment of the fun, so we headed over for some ice cream.
A trip I will always remember.  What a wonderful family I am blessed to have married into. 
 Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

HOW FUN! Sounds like it was a great trip!!