Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day has turned into Mother's weekend once again!  I have to celebrate with so many of my favorite mothers that it just turns into a big fiasco, which is fabulous!  So it started with a day full of shopping, pedis, dinner at BJs, and movies with some of my friends. I am blessed to have so many friends around me who are trying to raise and teach their children.  I feel like I have a crew to back me up at all times in my mothering role. We some how never ended up with a group shot, but it was tons of fun!
The next afternoon I had lunch at Applebees with my sister and mom- where my brother Joseph served us.  Its always good spending time with those who matter most, my family.  Afterward my mom and I hit up TJmax in search of some clothes for her upcoming cruise.  She is going to look adorable :)
That same evening Kirk took me out for dinner.  I am a lucky woman to have him as the father of my children.
Sunday I loved watching my children sing to me from the stage with all the primary children.  Even London went up there and stood while the kids sang.  I was smiles from ear to ear seeing all 4 of my kids up there singing to me.
Sunday evening was spent with the wild Salmon crew.  These kids can entertain us all night long.
They loved giving Grandma her cards.  I don't know if they realize how blessed they are to have her as a Grandma, but they love her to pieces!!!  I love this picture of her reading her card, surrounded by the kids.
It was a wonderful weekend spent with people I love.  These 5 I have to say are at the top of my list.  So blessed to have such sweet children and loving husband right by my side.  I thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving me more than I deserve.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: