Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baseball Fans

I have to admit I was not a fan of the idea of having Bruin start baseball, I thought it would be boring and long-but I have to admit that I was dead wrong!!! I am completely a changed mama.  I loved every minute of cheering him on.  He really did well this year as he learned the second base position and even did some pitching! His little team got 2nd place and even defeated the undefeated 1st place team toward the end of the season. I was the team mom, and I loved meeting new moms. I also loved spending time with my family watching the games.  I am looking forward to possibly winter ball.


I love seeing Kirk and Bruin finding things they love to do together. Here they are all ready for a Dodgers game.  I love hearing them talk the sports lingo together. I am shocked by all the things Bruin is aware of with the teams and players. He is definitely his father's son!  He was so excited about going that he made a poster to hold up at the game.  So cute!  Love these boys, and I am now a baseball lover. You should hear me yell at those games!  INTENSE!!!!

No comments: