Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't forget to Pray

Hooray! 2 tests down, only 4 tests more to go for my summer courses. I'm glad to report that I did extremely well on both of my exams thus far. I feel like reporting this not to brag, but in contrast to give credit where credit is due. During challenges in my life I try to turn to Heavenly Father for help, and when raising a family and taking 2 summer school classes at the same time I think it definately calls for some hefty praying. I have been taught this principle several times in my life, and I want to testify that it works!!! Of course I had to do my part and study where I could, but I definately feel like I was blessed. Maybe that is weird to some of you, but I really do believe it. This weekend was a busy one for me mostly with family, and I try not to study on Sunday, so all in all I hardly studied for test #2 this weekend. Despite that I received a good grade that I am proud of.
So, if you are ever going through a time of trial don't forget to pray. If its important enough for you to pray about, then its important enough for God to answer.