Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day

The kids were so excited for Father's Day. Every day after Bruin made a gift for Kirk at school he asked me, "how many days until Father's Day?" Finally it was the day, and the kids were excited to help make him breakfast, sing for him, and give him the gifts we had picked out and also created.
Bruin mixing the eggs for Daddy's french toast, which was smothered with strawberries and whipped cream



Daddy is wearing the tie Capri gave him- SO Cute!



Daddy getting lots of love, and Hudson trying to figure out what is going on.


I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who supports his family so well financially, spiritually, and with love. I'm so glad that I fell in love with him about 11 years ago. I am looking forward to all the years we have to look forward to together. I dream a lot, and he is always right next to me in each and every one. Happy Father's Day Kirk.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Your kids are so cute! I love little Hudsons face in the last picture. So about the sippy cup.....How long can you leave him with just a sippy cup? Will he take a full feeding that way?

the monroe family said...

I'm almost on vacation. June 30th is my last day and then my vacation will begin. I have Ethan signed up for cooking school in July for one week. I hope it goes well. Love the pictures of Father's Day very cute!

Tiffany J said...

How could he not feel loved after a day like that!? What a cute picture of them all giving him a kiss!! I'm glad it was a great day.