#1-Eating tons of good food, in the company of some great friends. My favorite dishes were the lobster, prime rib, and enchiladas. Favorite dessert, chocolate melting cake which I ordered 4 of the 5 nights. Maybe that explains the major break out problem I am having and not to mention the few extra pounds (totally worth it)!!!
#2-ATV riding on the beach in CABO San Lucus
Tiffany and I were placed in the front of the line, so this is our view looking back at Steve having a malfunctioning ATV for the 2nd time. We did join the boys in the back of the pack after this picture, which was much more fun!
#3-Making my husband enter the 2 on 2 volleyball tournament with me. We received a wonderful water bottle and waterproof carrier when we won the tournament. I have to admit the the competition was pretty bad, but we still had a good time and made a memory.
#4-Kirk, Steve, and Andrew entering the speed slide competition. Steve won the competition by 1 second. The guys debated afterward for quite a while whether or not the time was accurate, which was quite a serious matter.
#5- Having a little fun with the girls in the jewelry section. We put on almost every ring in that shop- we were wondering where the workers were.
#6-Playing lots of card games, and gambling with jellybellys. Here we are playing blackjack, but we of course had quite a few serious hands of uno and phase ten as well. Kirk and I taught a few of the group how to play Nertz, and I think we have a rematch with Steve and Tiffany coming up in the near future.
#7-Shopping in Ensenada. I loved watching Phil bartering with the people. He did help us get a great deal on a cute Mexican dress for Capri.
#8-Steve and Phil cheering on the dancers and getting beads thrown at them. We love your dance moves guys!
#9-Having a clean room and made bed! Our bed in rarely made in our home because of Kirk's work schedule, so it was extra nice having it made and not having to make it was just a bonus!
#10- Returning home to these guys (and Hudson) too. I was surprised at how much they had missed us while we were gone. Bruin was so giddy when Kirk and I picked him up for school, Capri had been crying for mommy all morning, and Hudson did what any 10 month old would do: he clapped his hands, smiled, then crawled away to find the next thing he could get into his hands and mouth before someone caught him.
Thanks to all our friends who made this trip so fun and memorable. I am looking forward to our next adventure. Also, a giant thanks to all my family who helped with the kids and took such great care of them!
7 comments:
So fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time. That's what we did for our honeymoon...a cruise to mexico. We loved it too!
How fun! I think you should start wearing tons of huge jewelry on your fingers....it is a good look for you :)
I am Super Duper happy that your cruise was everything you'd hoped for!!! Now if ours could turn out just as good (you MUST come with us.... please!)
I just blogged about this trip! I agree one of our favorites as well! The dress looks SO CUTE On Capri! Good job on the sizing! We had a blast and a DEFINITE rematch needs to happen! We have been practicing although we don't consider ourselves in the same league with you guys...your both SO quick! ha ha Steve and I miss everyone, the first night we got home we were bored and felt a little lonely without the rest of you guys! We need to get together before the crazy holidays and finals...when can we?
Ok totally wrote you a cute comment and it didn't save I don't think....but anyways...
We MISS YOU GUYS! Each night it seems so quiet without all our favorite couples! We had a GREAT time and YES we need a rematch...although I don't know that we're much competition! You guys are so quick!! We need to get together before holidays and finals...when can we do it? Oh and I did get that check in the mail from Pam! Thanks! Sorry things are crazy this week...as is yours I'm sure....
looks like you two had a ball. i wish i could do a trip with jon, but i just can't be away from ethan even for a night...i got that from my mother...crazy i know.
also, i had a dress just like capri when i was 4, and i loved it! she will always remember that dress!
we went to the carribean last year and had a blast! your post made me want to go back!
Post a Comment