Yes, I am aware that the L.A. Fair was a while ago... better late than never I guess. I have to boast that my husband has been so wonderful lately. He has been extra helpful with the kids, and also around the house. I have been coming home to a clean house, clean (sleeping) children, and dinner on Weds. nights when I return home from school, which is amazing! A few weeks ago he ventured over to the L.A. Fair with all three of them while I was at school, and he even took some cute pictures, BONUS!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
L.A. Fair and Husband bragging
Yes, I am aware that the L.A. Fair was a while ago... better late than never I guess. I have to boast that my husband has been so wonderful lately. He has been extra helpful with the kids, and also around the house. I have been coming home to a clean house, clean (sleeping) children, and dinner on Weds. nights when I return home from school, which is amazing! A few weeks ago he ventured over to the L.A. Fair with all three of them while I was at school, and he even took some cute pictures, BONUS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a guy! I am sure it is nice to know that everything is still functioning as usual as you are at school.
Wow, Kirk really is becoming "Mr Mom". Who would've imagined it?
By the way, I tagged you, check out my blog for details!
That sounds like my Florida trip. I tried so hard to get good pictures/videos of the dolphins we saw. They're hard to capture!
Post a Comment