
I can't believe that this last weekend has been filled up with birthday celebrations for my baby Hudson. One year ago my Hudson arrived 11 days early, just hours after finishing my semester finals!
He was a great newborn, and a great sleeper. He was a very observant baby, with a mellow temper. He neither cried a lot, nor laughed a lot.
Below is one of his classic faces-the lip sucked in.
His true personality has come out over the last 6 months, and we have been loving every minute of it! He brings a spark of joy into our lives each time he smiles and laughs. He loves attention, and needs a lot of it because he is sooooooo busy!!! When I lose track of Hudson it is almost definite that he is up to no good somewhere! All babysitters and family know the drill, don't leave anything breakable within arms reach of Hudson, and make sure to close the bathroom door behind you! His all time favorite is the toilet water and toilet paper. My mom got him a few toys that he seems to enjoy, so hopefully those will help him decrease his mischievous acts.
Here are a few pictures from his weekend parties. Grandma Heaps' cake.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Huddie! You are the cutest little red-headed baby ever! I love your blue eyes your sweet personality. I am sad that I never sang Happy Birthday to you.... tomorrow we'll have to do that!
Love,
Auntie Janell
Oh my gosh that baby picture is adorable!!
SO CUTE!!! Happy Birthday Hudson!! It was so fun to see you last week!!!
What a cute kid Joanna! I love that first newborn picture.
what's your address? email me: momnow2002@yahoo.com
I can't believe that Hudson is already one. I feel like it was yesterday that he was so tiny! His hair cut makes him look like such a big boy now, I don't blame you for being sad about it. Time goes by so fast huh? Well hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season!
Post a Comment