Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday Buddies

Bruin's Birthday cake request- Baseball/Basketball 8! Check!
Sleepover with his cousins, check thanks to wonderful grandparents :)

Request #3: Bowling. Check!! Must note that Kirk and I bowled together. I bowled the first ball and he the second ball if needed, and we scored a 217! Our highest ever! We decided bowling was fun again and went for a date last week- neither of us even got close to our previous score! We decided we just make a good team :)
London came along for the birthday fun. Yeah! She's starting to clap, and its so fun!

The day before my birthday Kirk took me to the temple and out for lunch, which was just what I needed :)
On my birthday my mom made it a special day for me as she always has. We went out for yummy Chinese food at P.F. Changs then...

Pedicures! I think the workers thought we were crazy with all the laughing we were doing. Of course I'm very ticklish, which never helps in the laughing department :)

What a great birthday for both Bruin and I. I'm speaking for the both of us but, I think all our wishes were granted.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You 3 girls look SOOOO beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday sweet niece!!! Love ya!

Tiffany J said...

What FUN birthdays! His cake is AWESOME Joanna! Good job! AND a pedicure, lunch with the hubby...talk about a FUN birthday! Happy Belated to you both!

Michelle said...

I love the cakes for your son...awesome job! Happy late birthday. :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog, it's always nice to hear things like that!

Jenn said...

Cute cakes, I'm gonna remember those for future birthdays.