London has grown up so much this month!
*She loves her baby food, which in obvious when you see her round face and squishy thighs
*She can crawl at amazing speed, so the baby gate is in full force
*She can pick up any little anything on the floor, put it in her mouth, and choke. Happens usually 5-6 times a day- no need to be alarmed if I pick her up, smack her on the back, and scoop something out.
*She can sit on her knees and does this boucy thing, which is mommy's favorite
*She can do the plank position pretty well, so she's got a strong core :)
*She popped out her first 2 teeth
*She loves her tongue, and can hardly keep it inside her mouth
*She loves to flirt and smile with anyone who is willing to flirt back
*She still goes with the flow, and makes life so fun and enjoyable
*She loves her brothers and sisters, and they love her so much (sometimes a little too much)!
I am so grateful to have little London in our family. She brightens each moment with her sweet smile, fun laughs, and squeals. I can't believe I have caught myself thinking about her 1st birthday already-my baby is growing up so fast.
1 comment:
What a cutie-patootie she is!!
Post a Comment