Monday, January 3, 2011

Jumpy Monkeys

One of the things on the to do list for the kids this Christmas break (I demand to call it Christmas break even though the school doesn't allow it- what a rebel right?) was to go to the Jumpy place. It was a fun family activity on a rainy day, and it worked out perfectly :)
My toe/foot was injured in the process of running over to catch this shot- so I hope you enjoy. It is still hurting, so please tell me you love it :) haha
I think Kirk had just as much fun as the kids. One of my favorite things in the whole world is seeing my children playing with their daddy.
London and I hung out and I captured this smile that my uncle said reminds him of a young Robin Williams- what do you think?

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

Looks like SO much fun!