And, time to save some cash!
My older 2 children were fully potty trained by 3 years and 3 months, and we were only one month away, so the fun began. For a few months now Hudson has been able to go potty before bath, before bedtime, and at diaper changing time, so finally I made the choice and boy has it been a bumpy ride to say the least, and the ride is not over! He's been improving SLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Potty training is still in process, and he can't quite figure out how to get his clothes back on right after he's striped down to the nude bootie, but we are working on it :)
1 comment:
I hear ya with the SSSLLLOOOWWWLLLYYY part. I've had some moderate success lately by giving Leonard the choice. If he wants a diaper to do #2, fine - just not in his pants! 9x outta 10 he chooses the toilet, it's just his choice. The little stinker.
Post a Comment