Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back to the Zoo

When Bruin and Capri were little we used to go to the zoo quite often and we loved just getting away as a family. Bruin was old enough that he remembers it. Kirk and I decided it was time for Hudson and London to have the same experience. I've been able to do some little day trips with the kids and some friends now that I have a pass, and its been great to just have something fun to get away and do for the day. Its so affordable, its a great workout pushing the double stroller, and its a great learning opportunity for the kids.

I don't know the exact name, but these deer are beautiful creatures. The little boy in front is pretty cute too :)

London being happy in her stroller. She's such a great sport. We love her so much!


Giraffes are lots of fun and Hudson can watch them forever.

The Elephants are pretty neat too :)

Looking at the lions.

When I go to the zoo I wonder how people cannot believe in God. His creations are magnificent, and I am grateful.

No comments: