Thursday, March 24, 2011
1 month left!
Wow, I can't believe only one month is left until my little darling turns ONE!!! London is such a sweet baby. I love everything about her. This month she has become a very curious one and enjoys getting into things. The saddest thing that happened this month, due to her curiosity, was pulling the hot curling iron off my counter and onto her face. It was a sad time for me, and I'm glad its healing well. London has gotten really fast at climbing the stairs this month too, which scares me too! She is growing well, and starting to stand on her own, but no walking yet (phew!). I'm in no rush~ she's my baby and I love rocking her to sleep and having her fall asleep in my arms. Her 4 tooth smile just cracks me up, and I just love her little happy screams. She can light up the room when she smiles or laughs. She is adored in our home. I feel blessed to be her mother everyday.
Mommy loves you sweet London!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love this post. It was so sweet, except for the part with the awful burn. She is growing so fast, I can't believe she's almost 1 yr old already.
Post a Comment