Monday, April 18, 2011

On the Water

On day one of the kids' spring break my friend and I took our kids whale watching. It was a nice day, and we were lucky enough to spot lots of dolphin, which were really fun to watch. I just love being a mother and seeing the beauty of the earth through their young eyes.


Hudson and his little friend Isabel were entranced by the dolphins and loved every minute of the boat ride. I have a secret wish that these two fall in love in the future~ haha!


It's always a good day when the afternoon includes this for our little Hudson :) Special thanks to Joy and Chris for helping us get on the ship!

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

What a fun outting!! Glad you got to see some Dolphins! That's pretty cool!

Bladh Familia said...

PLEASe post pics of Bruins nose! :)