In my 20s I've given birth to 4 beautiful children and enjoyed 10 years with my fabulous husband. I was able to realize my goal of completing my bachelors degree, which was no easy task with 3 kids and 1 on the way! We purchased our first home. I've been to Belize, Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Puerta Vallarta, London, several parts of Italy, and to lots of other fun places I never thought I would ever get to see. So many good things have happened, so its hard to see these years pass. I must say goodbye to the 20s and welcome in the new things that are to come in the 30s.
Even though I'm officially 30, my mom still made my birthday extra special like she does every year. Every year she plans a special surprise for me, and I just eat up every minute of it. This year our special lunch was Wabi Sabi with 2 of my beautiful sisters and my mama.
This was one of my favorite parts of the meal besides eating it :)
As if that wasn't enough of a wonderful day, my hubby planned an overnight date at what has become one of our favorite places, Blue Lantern Inn in Dana Point. Gorgeous views and total relaxation is just my style.
1 comment:
Happy 30th pretty lady!
Post a Comment