Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hudson and Bruin's Beyblade Party

I was shocked this year when Bruin and Hudson started planning their combined birthday party back in early November. They informed me that they wanted a Beyblade sleepover party with all their boy cousins, which =9, but one was unable to make it, so that made it 8 boys! All I could think was SCORE!!!! A 2 for 1 party in December, I gladly obliged.


To kick off the party, Kirk set up a tournament where each of the boys got to "Battle" each other in the stadium. If you are totally lost its because you do not have little boys! My boys are so obsessed with these spinning tops!


Next they played more games and made lots of funny faces and nasty sounds, gotta love boys!



This game is always a special request. Candy filled balloon hot potato. Last one to end up with it gets to pop it and eat the candy inside. We also gave bonus raffle tickets for most creative pop. The belly flop pop and shoe thrown at the balloon were my 2 favorite. Funny boys!
My big 9 year old and 4 year old happily sharing their birthday glory. I'm one lucky mama!



They were both happy to get more beyblades to add to their growing collection.


I feel so blessed to have them both in my life. Bruin is such a wonderful big brother. He is smart, kind, and obedient. He makes my life so much easier. Hudson has taught me patience beyond words and continues to teach me everyday. He has the sweetest hugs and kisses and I love that he refuses to go to bed without a hug and a kiss from his mommy. I also secretly love that he cries every night at dinner if he can't sit right next to me. He brings so much laughter to our family. I sure love my boys!

No comments: