Quick overview of our Christmas celebrations. I wasn't good about getting many pictures, guess I'm getting tired of enjoying life threw the lens of a camera.
Perfect way to start out Christmas weekend, free brunch at one of our favorite little places in town. Our friends own the Avacado House in Chino. They have delicious food if you ever are out this way. YUM!!!
Christmas Eve we spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Heaps. We had good food, and had a wonderful time.
Christmas morning, the kids showing off their goods. Hudson has a
beyblade, Capri has her Hello Kitty loot, and Bruin got
headbanz. Thanks Santa!

London was pretty happy about her first baby doll. She loves the light on the tummy of it, and sleeps with it every night.

We spent Christmas day with the Salmon family playing games and just enjoying being together.
Later that week it was the Monroe Christmas at my sisters house. My brothers had me cracking up with their dance moves on the
Wii, Just Dance for Kids. I love my family.

Here is Grandpa Mark with almost all his nieces and nephews, only missing 2 of the boys on the Monroe side.

We loved visiting with family and thinking about our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for this time of year that we get to remember to be generous and grateful for all that we are blessed with. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment