Here are a few pics from our week- wish I had more but of course my memory card was filled up. I still want to get a picture of Kirk wearing his protective eye goggles. I should get a chance since he has to wear them for a few weeks.
This is Kirk trying to relax and waiting for the medicine to kick in
This is Kirk laying down as the flap of his eye was being cut and pulled up. I watched the whole thing from outside these windows, and below is the close up of his eye. It was incredible to see how precise the cut is, and the tedious work that the doctor does to his eye!
Sorry if this grosses you out-that clamp looks very uncomfortable!
I don't know why this picture is so blurry- sorry. This is Bruin and Ms. Wendy, his tiny tots teacher, at the "American Idol, Teachers Edition" night at our ward building. There were 52 teachers in attendance! This is a great opportunity to thank the teachers, and also to let them know a little bit about our church.
Other fun pictures
The kids had a great time when Tyler and Elle came over last weekend while Josh took Erika out for her birthday. I don't know what made them take their shirts off, but they thought it was so much fun, so I just let them go ahead. They had fun making crafts and playing together.
Ms. Elle just wanted to climb up those stairs so bad, luckily I had my handy dandy baby gate that I had to pull out for the first time in years.
Hudson was in heaven when I took him to the park when the kids were at the Dodger game with daddy. I needed a study break, and he enjoyed having my full attention.
Hopefully next week isn't quite as hectic, I think my kids, Kirk and myself are exhausted!!!
5 comments:
That's surgery is crazy! That clamp does look painful! Yikes! Your fam is so cute and I hope school is going well! Let us know if we can ever help...
Ewww, now that looks like it hurts. But I'm sure it is all worth it in the end to not have to wear glasses. The Dodgers game sounds really fun right about now. What a crazy 4 days you've had, I hope you can get some well deserved rest.
Looking at those eye pictures makes my eyes water just remembering my own surgery. Agh! Hopefully Kirk did better than I did. I did learn that they now give more medicine to relax the patient. I could have benefited from a little more. =)
Awesome pictures of the surgery, so interesting... we're so glad he was able to get it done :) Wish you weren't always so BUSY! I miss you :( Thanks for giving us a break on Saturday, let me know when I can do the same for you! Love you!
Hi Joanna. I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. :o) Every vote of confidence helps! I DO remember you. How do you have 3 kids already? They are GORGEOUS BTW. Watchout! How are you finding life with 3? It gets easier. Especially when you have a 4th - then 3 is a TON easier. :o)
Where are you guys now?
Thanks again for your comment. It's fun to find people this way.
BLOG ON!
Post a Comment