Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hudson's first official haircut

FINALLY! I have been putting off getting Hudson's haircut for way too long. I was sad to see the curls falling to the floor, but happy to see my baby looking so cute and grown up.

I had to hold Hudson so tightly to get this cut done, but we made it without too many tears. I had Bruin run and get the camera and take a picture quickly before the curls were all gone. I have to say that he did a pretty good job!

Meanwhile the kids had fun taking some self portraits. Guess that's what happens when a mother takes her 3 children to a salon by herself.



Hudson's new handsome hairdo- doesn't he look so grown up!


Hudson is now 8 months old, and is growing up way too fast for my liking. He is cruising around on furniture now, and keeping me on my toes putting everything in his mouth. Wow, how time is flying by.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Joanna. I don't know if you remember me, Emily, but I found you on Ashley's blog page. You were in my ward, Arlington Heights Ward, when you were in the transition of waiting for your home to be built and you were living with family. Your kids have gotten so big and your new addition is just as adorable.
What a cute family!!!!

Janell said...

Darin and I are all smiles after seeing Hoodies new doo. He looks SO CUTE! We love it!

The Okamoto Clan said...

He does look more mature and SO cute!

Hangin with the Burke's said...

He looks like a little boy now not a baby.

Emily said...

Ashley is in my ward but I knew her from the single's ward out here too. We'll have to keep in touch.

Carrie Anne said...

they grow up too fast, huh? he looks really cute, though! your kids did a great job with the camera...amazing kids these days are so capable with all these electronic gadgets!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Joanna, I just wanted to say I love reading your blog! And I love your background! I had that one on my blog a little while ago.