Anyways, this week was the finals, which of course I am so proud that they made it that far. Rumor has it that the team they played against have won a consecutive 8 or 9 years! Kirk's team kept up pretty well, but didn't end up taking the victory. We still had a wonderful time cheering for him, and objecting to the referees' calls. Bruin made a cute sign for the final game, and made sure to hold it up several times throughout the game to let Daddy know that we love him.
Aren't those basketball players to die for?
As you can tell, my kids are all ready for bed. Of course Capri wanted me to snap a shot of her.
I wanted to get a picture of the team with their 2nd place trophy, but I didn't want to be the cheesy wife. Maybe next year they will have the first place trophy and I can make them pose for a picture.
2 comments:
Yea for Kirk! You are so funny making your kids wear their jammies to the game (that's something I would do :) )
I love your last Disneyland post...it was funny and magical!
That was fun. Just let us know when you find a good place for the trophy...and it's yours!!!
Post a Comment