Need I say more? These are a couple of Hudson's favorite things to get into at 15 months old. He never stops, and it drives me crazy! It's no wonder Kirk and I have taken 2 cruises in the last 6 months!!!
tell me about it. I still step on cinnamon toast crunch squares in my room sometimes, also, we have one pink slipper, one sippy cup, and a couple small things.
4 comments:
just toooo adorable~
tell me about it. I still step on cinnamon toast crunch squares in my room sometimes, also, we have one pink slipper, one sippy cup, and a couple small things.
oh man he is so busy! i can't believe you got to go on another cruise you lucky duck! what a super fun trip with your hubby! well deserved of course!
He is so cute! You gotta love the things they get into. Somehow Colt always finds the toilet brush and loves it.
Post a Comment