With Easter approaching quickly I thought I would post a couple of my favorite Easter pictures from the last few years.
Capri- Easter 06 Best Cousins 07 Jess, Bruin, and Capri doing the annual Egg Dye at Grandma's house in 07.
And Grandpa thought he had his hand full then! Easter 06
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You are AMAZING to be updating your blog! I stink at it! I feel like I have NO TIME anymore! HA! So, your cruise was fun eh?! I LOVE THEM! I wanna go again! Ya, when is the next PARTY? We should just get together! I visited Erika couple weeks ago...LET'S PLAN IT! ;) Hope you are doing well...Talk to you soon!
1 comment:
You are AMAZING to be updating your blog! I stink at it! I feel like I have NO TIME anymore! HA! So, your cruise was fun eh?! I LOVE THEM! I wanna go again! Ya, when is the next PARTY? We should just get together! I visited Erika couple weeks ago...LET'S PLAN IT! ;) Hope you are doing well...Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment