You read correctly! I am now officially part of the texting world. I haven't figured it all out yet, but with this new phone it shouldn't be too difficult. Excuse me for being a little behind on some of the tech world. Give me a week or so and I should have the basics figured out. So, all those family and friends out there who have tried to text me in the past and I have given you dirty looks or complained about the 20 cent charge for each text- feel free to send a message my way. Unlimited text baby!!! Hooray!!!
6 comments:
wow good for you mabe you could tell my parents all the pros and benifits for texting
welcome, you'll be addicted soon
don't feel too bad, you're not that behind. i still have no idea how to text...nor do I care! :)
Welcome to the texting world! I wanted to send you today and say "have fun" camping...I guess I could have! ha ha It's sad that the world is opting for this type of communication! ha ha
Enjoy the convenience for short messages. Nothing really replaces the "human" experience of talking on the phone or visiting in person!
Thanks for the invite to your blog (although I admit I'd already checked in through a link on Janell's blog). Your kids are so big. It looks like all is well for you guys. I'm glad. Congrats on texting. I had to learn quickly when I was in Young Women's.
Post a Comment