Thursday, January 14, 2010

25 weeks and Send em off?

Here's a picture of me at 25 weeks. For the many who are saying I don't look very pregnant- Let's just say I am typically pretty good at finding clothes that conceal it well. For the picture I decided to wear a non-concealing shirt, so there you go.

It was an especially tough week with the little boy here on the right, so when I looked over to see these two this morning sitting in this box I was maybe just a tad tempted to add some postage and send em off :) Hudson has made this week pretty interesting with his busy little mind and hands, but that smile just makes up for it every time. I've heard curiosity is a good trait to have, so I'm trying to think positively and see the good in all the naughty things he finds to do to our poor house.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

you look great! congrats!!!

Please enjoy... said...

i'm so happy to see you look prego. and you look good prego!!!
i think you should emphazise it (so i wont feel so terrible looking super prego at just 15 weeks. hahaha)

Lizzie C. said...

ok, NOW I'll say you look pregnant...and beautiful. :)