This pregnancy sure is flying by, and I can't believe how strong our little princess is getting. She's had some pretty good kicks or punches that have made me stop and take a little break for a minute. Often when I'm playing on the floor with the kids or bending over to tie a shoe or clean up a mess she will remind me that she is in there. We are looking forward to having a baby in the house again. Bruin and Capri ask me almost daily to show them "our baby" on the computer (which actually means me pulling up babycenter and showing them an image of the typical size of a baby at whatever week I am at). They are going to be a great help when the baby gets here, and I am glad for that.
Monday, February 22, 2010
31 Weeks! Why hire a professional photographer?
I know I need to get some better shots before this pregnancy is done. I'm uncertain whether this will be my last pregnancy or not, so I really should get some good photos taken just in case. For now these shots by the kids will have to do again.


This pregnancy sure is flying by, and I can't believe how strong our little princess is getting. She's had some pretty good kicks or punches that have made me stop and take a little break for a minute. Often when I'm playing on the floor with the kids or bending over to tie a shoe or clean up a mess she will remind me that she is in there. We are looking forward to having a baby in the house again. Bruin and Capri ask me almost daily to show them "our baby" on the computer (which actually means me pulling up babycenter and showing them an image of the typical size of a baby at whatever week I am at). They are going to be a great help when the baby gets here, and I am glad for that.
This pregnancy sure is flying by, and I can't believe how strong our little princess is getting. She's had some pretty good kicks or punches that have made me stop and take a little break for a minute. Often when I'm playing on the floor with the kids or bending over to tie a shoe or clean up a mess she will remind me that she is in there. We are looking forward to having a baby in the house again. Bruin and Capri ask me almost daily to show them "our baby" on the computer (which actually means me pulling up babycenter and showing them an image of the typical size of a baby at whatever week I am at). They are going to be a great help when the baby gets here, and I am glad for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you look great and your kids are fabulous photographers!!!
I'm excited to see you soon!!
Look how cute you are! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I still picture you with a newborn boy! :) I wish I was taller like you cuz I'm only 16 weeks and my belly is at least as big as yours. :)
I agree that having a newborn in the house is the best! Enjoy!!
You look so good. I don't think you need a professional photographer. Your kids do a good enough job. :)
The pictures turned out much better than I anticipated! Give those kids some credit! You look so great, and even better in person! Love you!
Post a Comment