Sunday, March 7, 2010

NO more grout!

I've always dreamed of having granite countertops, and now its happened!

BEFORE: The tile I hated, mainly because of the grout and the unpictured sink.

My kitchen after demo (new sink dropped in)

AFTER: New countertops and sink that I love the color of, the feel of, and especially the low maintenance of!

I still plan to add hardware and some color to the walls to make it more my style, but for now I'm just loving it all so far!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, it looks great! You are right, tile is a PAIN!

Tanya said...

Looks great!

Please enjoy... said...

this looks fabulous! let me know when you are going to paint, i'll come help you!

Lizzie C. said...

It looks great, really. I love the color you chose for your granite, that's the kind of color I would choose too.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Wow, it looks awesome. My kitchen could totally use a makeover. But we'll probably just move instead. :) We can deal with it for another couple of years.

Sarah Hull said...

That looks awesome!!!!

Mark Monroe said...

Great job Joanna & Kirk. The kitchen looks more inviting.

Bladh Familia said...

thats awesome!! Im def doing no grout when i own a house