I LOVE your new do... I think it is way cute! And, I am the type of person who just wouldn't have commented if I didn't like it... so take this as a true and honest compliment! :)
Way different but SO cute! I think it looks good on you! Can't wait to see your maternity and family pictures.
Looks really cute! It is always fun to change things up a bit.
Looks great Joanna. It should be much easier to maintain.
It looks good Joanna! I was a little traumatized when my hair got cut really short, but I like it now. It will grow on you. :)
Darling! you are a supermodel mom!!!
I love it! That looks so cute!
I Love it Joanna! You look beautiful :)
Wow! What a difference. In that first picture you look like your not happy with it, but I think it's so adorable.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I LOVE your new do... I think it is way cute! And, I am the type of person who just wouldn't have commented if I didn't like it... so take this as a true and honest compliment! :)
Way different but SO cute! I think it looks good on you! Can't wait to see your maternity and family pictures.
Looks really cute! It is always fun to change things up a bit.
Looks great Joanna. It should be much easier to maintain.
It looks good Joanna! I was a little traumatized when my hair got cut really short, but I like it now. It will grow on you. :)
Darling! you are a supermodel mom!!!
I love it! That looks so cute!
I Love it Joanna! You look beautiful :)
Wow! What a difference. In that first picture you look like your not happy with it, but I think it's so adorable.
Post a Comment