Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family & Maternity Pictures

We did a little family/maternity photo shoot with a very talented photographer and friend of mine. She did such a wonderful job capturing shots that I absolutely love! Here are just a few of the many that I love. Her photography blog is www.blog.lydiatolman.com if you'd like to take a look at her beautiful work.
I thought it would be great to actually have some decent shots of me pregnant, since most of the ones I have are either taken via mirror of myself or taken by my 7 year old Bruin. I will truly treasure these photos forever. Thanks Lydia!
















6 comments:

Ashley said...

these are all darling! I love the one of the kids around your belly...sooo cute!

Melanie Burk said...

gorgeous pics and beautiful family. I love the haircut too! You look so beautiful. How nice to have maternity pictures.. I had some scheduled the day I went into labor (yes...still bummed about that) So happy for you!!

Heidi said...

Very cute! I am just dying at how much your two oldest look like Janell and Darin's....(from furthur away at least) they look like their cousins. So fun!

You look great too! Congrats!

Mark Monroe said...

Great pictures of you and the family. It's so nice that you posted so many on your blog. I also went to the link from your facebook post. You've found a very talented photographer! Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks. Happy Easter and Happy Spring Break!

Bladh Familia said...

okokok i LOVE hudsons face in the last one! these are awesome girl!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!