Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hudson's makeover

Our normal routine of getting out of the house to go somewhere includes mommy: opening the door from the kitchen to the garage, sliding the van door open, and then Hudson jumping into his car seat and waiting there for me while I grab the diaper bag, etc. This week he added a special twist into the mix since mommy was taking a little too long trying to find her coupons for her long awaited trip to Joann's to pick up some fabric.

I found this little guy in the front seat of the van, mirror down, trying on mommy's lipstick. I could tell he was worried when I first saw him, but who couldn't help but laugh at this face? He realized I wasn't mad and gave me his little mischievous smirk for the photo. Hudson, I love how you keep mommy on her toes and keep life from being to monotonous and serious. Heavenly Father must have known just what mommy needed when he sent you to me. Love you!

3 comments:

Haley Dennis said...

I love Hudson!!!! Your family is great!

Michelle said...

Oh, he's looking so big!!!! Love ya!

Joanna said...

He did this again 2 weeks later!